Friday, January 11, 2008

Why Hillary Won NH

I blame Maria Menounos, the fine anchor/model/actress who interviewed Hillary for Access Hollywood right before the NH Primary.
Maria showed Hillary's "soft" side and thus hoodwinked the middle-aged women who won the primary for the ol' bag. (Did I just write that? Whoops.)
It wasn't "the crying" like all the other pundits said, it was the heartwarming interview with the hottie:

Here's a "bit" from the interview (for real):

"With only days to go before the New Hampshire primary, Senator Hillary Clinton sat down exclusively with Access Hollywood’s Maria Menounos for a candid interview.

From a love of “Dancing With the Stars” to not knowing how to program her iPod, the presidential candidate revealed she’s more of an everyday woman than some might think.

In an era when image can make or break a presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton told Access Hollywood that she is concerned with the same issues many other women think about, including weight and body image.

“Who isn’t, really?” Clinton said.

Clinton credits her friends for lending their support and sense of humor when it comes to dealing with image concerns.

“I have such a great group of friends — friends that I have going back to literally kindergarten,” she enthused. “Sometimes we have the same conversations we had in high school or college. I am still being kidded by my friends because I am, you know, hopeless when it comes to doing my own hair.”"

John Edwards, that's your cue!