Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Larry "Brokeback" David


Cowboys Are My Weakness - New York Times

Funny editorial from Larry David of Seinfeld fame...click the link and read the whole thing, it's not real long....here are the bookends:

"SOMEBODY had to write this, and it might as well be me. I haven't seen "Brokeback Mountain," nor do I have any intention of seeing it. In fact, cowboys would have to lasso me, drag me into the theater and tie me to the seat, and even then I would make every effort to close my eyes and cover my ears.....

...I just know if I saw that movie, the voice inside my head that delights in torturing me would have a field day. "You like those cowboys, don't you? They're kind of cute. Go ahead, admit it, they're cute. You can't fool me, gay man. Go ahead, stop fighting it. You're gay! You're gay!"

Not that there's anything wrong with it. "

(photo from http://www.nathan-art.net/ thanks!)