Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chris Duhon: Duke Role Model

The fallout from Duke's loss to Carolina last weekend continues, as one of Duke's top pros Chris Duhon sets the example for future Duke stars:
"Duhon was benched during Sunday's loss at Detroit after missing the morning shoot-around. Duhon, a Duke product who attended his alma mater's game against North Carolina on Saturday night, flew to Detroit late and said his hotel wake-up service didn't work and caused him to miss the shoot-around....

‘‘I probably won't be back. I don't know what the summer has for me,'' Duhon said on the station....

What may have been most distressing to the Bulls (and GM John Paxon) was Duhon's reaction after Sunday's game.

‘‘I don't play anyway, so it doesn't have that much of an effect on me,'' Duhon said."


Nice, gotta appreciate that attitude. Can't you just see Hansbrough doing something like this? Ha!