Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hola! Roy's Got Vertigo

Roy Williams, Carolina Basketball Coach and all around good guy has been battling Vertigo:

From The Raleigh N&O:
""Right now, I'd say I'm 85-90 percent, but I can still feel it,'' he said. "... But I'm going to be fine. I don't think there's any doctors laying awake at night about 'Ol Roy, and I don't think they should."

Williams said that over the years, doctors in Chapel Hill and Lawrence, Kan., and at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., have diagnosed him with what's termed "benign positional vertigo."...

"I'm not as comfortable as I'd like to be, and when I get up, I get up slower,'' Williams said. "Early in the mornings, I'm a little more light-headed than I'd like to be.

"... But I'm still more fortunate than 99.9 percent of people in the world. That's the way I look at it."

The man has a good attitude. Catorce!