Saturday, August 23, 2008

@U2, Even Better Than the Real Thing

@U2.com is simply the best U2 website out there, including U2.com. I link to articles there every now and again and post in their forum pretty often.

But now @U2 is making me a whore. That's right, I'm selling the soul of the watts4u2 blog to enter a contest to win 3 CDs I already have (well, I have the unremastered versions), plus a few songs that didn't make the cut originally, and one or two that were added to recently in some fashion. I hear the boxes and artwork are nice though, and since I have virtually everything they've ever released and then some, I sure would like to win those.

Seriously though, I don't have them but I want them. I can't justify the expenditure to my wife or myself for that matter. But to win them? Mmmmm, I'm feeling giddy all over, that would be so exciting.

Sold!

Update: Look at the winner, who posted after me: Hello Mimi - @U2 Whore
What a great concept.