Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bush or Mudd?

"Jeb Bush isn't going to the White House.

I will make that bold prediction with 100 percent certainty.

It's not necessarily because of anything he did or didn't do. Instead, it is
because of his Bush predecessors – especially his brother.

In fact, I will go further.

I will predict that no other member of the Bush family will be elected to
national office for the next 100 years. That is the legacy left in the
wake of Dubya's disastrous reign.

Descendants of Samuel Mudd, if there are any, would have a much better chance of
being elected to the White House in the future than members of the Bush clan."

And who is this Samuel Mudd, you ask? None other than the doctor who worked on John Wilkes Booth after he shot Lincoln. He's also famous for the origin of the phrase "...or my name is Mudd." Believe it or not, it's true, just ask my Dad.

BTW, Newt Gingrich thinks otherwise on President Jeb