Wednesday, November 05, 2008

O-oh, Say Can You See?



It was a beautiful day!

Break out the 3D glasses for this slideshow from Barack Obama's visit to Wilmington, back during the primaries, and/or just check it out like it is so you can hear me play a song on acoustic guitar.

I recorded the Star Spangled Banner moments ago and ran it with some echo for the soundtrack, so make sure to press play and turn it up loud, captain!

The 3D is really compressed, and there are some 'never published before' shots in there (read: crappy out of focus, but now somehow historic) so head to flickr for better pictures from that rally.

On the election: I'm kinda at a loss for words, I keep feeling proud to be American, alive in this moment, I feel somehow redeemed. But I'm tempered by the same thought I had the day Saddam's statue came down in Bagdad: "Now for the hard part!" I'm gonna choose joy over worry for a while.